Saturday, October 07, 2006

Partying on Calypso

Recently I've been getting in to dancing. There's jukeboxes in most of the main cities, but my favourite one is in Fort Argus - it's right next to the teleporter which gets other people in the dancing mood too. Unfortunately the only picture I took is of my dancing on my own to Gamer Chick:


With all this partying in my blood I was delighted when I heard about the Full Moon party being held over at Deathifier's castle on Treasure Island. I popped over to Amethera and found a good crowd of people including lots of people I'd heard of but never met.


After a while my legs began to ache, so I took a look round Deathifier's home. It's huge and very well furnished, and has a balcony over-looking the main courtyard. It was from up here that I noticed Deathifier had arrived and was joining in with the festivities.


Eventually I decided it was time to rest, so I left in style by teleporting from the top balcony over the heads of the dancing crowds :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home