Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Wormholes!

Whilst sweating at Fort Troy I heard some people talking about creating a wormhole. This excited me; I've been teleporting for a bit, but the idea of creating a tunnel to any part of the continent for others to travel through seemed amazing.

I waited patiently whilst the guy set about creating the wormhole. After some concentration a bubble appeared in front of him and then proceeded to expand in to a large white tunnel. Without hesitation I ran in to the opening of the tunnel and everything went white.


Moments later I landed on the ground outside Fort Zeus. Checking my map I realised I'd travelled from one of the most southerly to one of the most northerly points on Eudoria. I can only say one thing: WOW.

Before I finish this entry I want to comment on an event a day or so ago. I'd progressed enough at hunting to start gaining Marksmanship points. I'm progressing well in the hunting profession now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home