Friday, December 22, 2006

It's Christmas Time

It's Christmas time back on Earth now, and I miss my family and friends more than usual. But, it's nice to see that the festive season is being celebrated here too. Here at Fort Argus a huge decorated tree has been put up, with similar things at many other cities around the planet. I've spent much time relaxing under the glow of the lights and enjoying taking in the atmosphere.


Anyway, one can't relax all the time, so I've been out hunting some more. I'm making more use of my latest gun these days - the A-3 Justifier Mk.II - which means I can take on bigger creatures. And boy is it fun! Those Atrax and Atrox that once filled me with dread can now be taken down (with a bit of work). Except the big ones, they still scare me ;-)

Whilst hunting a new area between Fort Ares and Jason Center I came across a whole variety of creatures. But once again it was the Cornundacauda that gave me the good loot. After 8 months here I finally got my first solo global - 65 PEDs all for me! What a lovely Christmas present.


Whilst on the subject of presents I was delighted to receive two gifts from the government-like organisation here. I got a garland to put up in my home (which I don't have yet) and a festive horse thing. It was a very nice gesture.

This will be my last post of the year. Roll on the new year! I'm looking forward to the many exciting things which I hope it holds for me here on Calypso.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home