Saturday, January 20, 2007

Back to hunting

After all the spending I've done recently I thought it was high time to get back to trying to earn money (emphasis on the trying!). So yesterday I grabbed my Breer M2a and headed back to an old hunting ground south of Chimera Canyons. Looted started off not being great but as the hunt progressed it got better and better. Then I got a 35ish PED loot:


I kept pushing on and the loots were rolling in. By the end of the hunt I'd made a 90 PED profit, which was a personal record. That paid for more than a third of my apartment. In retrospect I should have kept on going, but I had other things to do.

Today was society hunt day. As is becoming all too common it turned in to a disappointment. Only three of us showed up, and I was the only one tooled up to go hunting. I'm proposing a day change to try and get more hunters along, but if this sort of thing continues I'll have to seriously evaluate how long I stay with EuTropians for.

Later in the day I met up with Bullet and we went to do a proper hunt. I was slightly under-equiped for the job - I need to think about getting better armor - but it was still good fun. This showed me how things should be, and gave me some encouragment that our society can do better. Here's a picture of Bullet getting in to the hunting spirit:


This time I made a small loss, but it was worth it. Hopefully we'll do it again sometime soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home